MEDILOG AR RECORDER
medilog® AR helps physicians to acquire patient data with consistency, accuracy, simplicity and confidence.
- Adult and Pediatric patients
- 3 channel ECG preview
- 5 or 7 lead cable
- Automatic cable type detection
- Light weight approx. 4.4 oz.
- 24H, 48H, 7 days or up to 14 days
- True signal quality check with amplitude indication
- QT/ST Analysis
- OLED Screen 128 x 64 px
- Shock and splash-proof design (IP 22)
- 3D motion detection to suppress artifacts enabling a speedy evaluation
The medilog® ADAPT™ algorithm is designed to provide highly accurate beat detection (99.9% accuracy). All recorded channels are analyzed and excessively noisy episodes are automatically excluded.
The key to effectiveness is due to:
- Highest quality acquisition: 32,000 Hz sampling rate
- Recording Rate 250 Hz
- 3D motion detection to suppress artifacts
- Noise Directory for a fast cleanup
- Fast and Easy Template Editing
DARWIN2 PDF REPORT
The DARWIN2 offers fully configurable reporting and analysis functions according to clinician requirements, defining standardized statements of interpretation and configuring different report templates for types of patients.
Basically the custom reports feature allows PDF report generation with the practice information and logo, which is then printed in the report header.
This module has:
- Predefined reports
- Personalized Report tool
- Cover sheet templates
- Summary templates
With a few clicks, the physician retrieves, analyzes patient data and presents results in a customized report format.