STANDARD MEASURING APPLICATIONS
The SpiroScout with LFX Software is a PC based system designed to measure and analyzing breath flow and volume recordings for adult and pediatric patients.
The SpiroScout standard measuring applications:
• FVC – Forced Vital Cpacity
• SVC – Slow Vital Capacity
• MVV- Maximum Voluntary Ventilation
Also with SpiroScout LFX, your practice can customize the report with your logo, address, phone number and any parameters existing during the measurement. The SpiroScout facilitates pre and post testing
COMPLIES WITH CDC DISTANCE GUIDELINES
It can also perform safe Spirometry testing is necessary at this time. Protect your patient’s lungs and prevent cross-contamination with Hygienic Spirometry.
Ultrasonic technology is the only technology that isolates equipment airflow:
• ScoutTube is the only disposable mouthpiece (patient will only have direct contact with ScoutTube)
• Physicians, nurses, or technicians don’t need to be near the patient to see the results.
• Easy to clean, a crevice-free device for complete decontamination.
ATS OSHA COMPLIANT
OSHA compliant with the most recent requirements. ATS/ERS Compliance Evaluation fully conforms to Gold Standards
UNIQUE TRENDS REPORTS
SpiroScout LFX software has a unique trend report to monitor progression of lung disease and response to therapy